Each 2nd Sunday night of each month, we have a service night after a short devotional. That short devotional is at 6 p.m. During this program, we eat together and then find ways to serve our church family and our community.
Here is a list of some of the activities that we do during our Feeding the Flock program:
- Pack food for our Food Pantry
- Write Cards to our visitors, to the sick, to those who need encouragement, and to those who are celebrating a birthday.
- Make tie blankets for newborns in our local hospital.
- Work on projects around the church building.
- Change the church marquee.
- Visit homebound members and, at various times, bring a group of young people to sing to them.
The program is usually ends by 8 p.m. However, feel free to come and go as you please.
If you are a community member in need of help for yourself or your organization, we would love to serve you during this time. Contact Adam at 573-785-1007 to tell him how we can serve you during this time.